Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, October 12, 2008

"CHICKEN POX" GO AWAY !!

CHICKEN POX is visiting me now...!! i dunno what i should say..?!
Last three days...i get sick -HIGH FEVER , FLU , FAINT , and VOMIT..!
They make me so suffer and moody... ! OK! FINE ! i went to see doctor ...
when im back ... i also bring alot of medicine came back ... ! I take so long time to swallow the all medicine because so BIG...!! OMG!
BUT in this two days... , THE HORRIBLE CHICKEN POX IS VISITING ME ! omg !!! MY WHOLE BODY and FACE is CHICKEN POX !!when i go and bath , i touch my body...!!!OH MY GOD !! is terrible..!! When touching my body...i can feel the one pox one pox on my body..!! NOT THE ONE , IS MANY !
I cant believe it ,it can grow on my body as many as horrible ! i still cannot accept my whole FACE and BODY is CHICKEN POX ! now..... my breakfast , lunch , and dinner is FISH only...So, everyday i will thinking some simple and nice idea to cook the fish..haha~~~
haiz...WHEN THE CHICKEN POX WANT TO LEAVE ME ALONE..!?? IM SO SUFFER TO FACE IT !!! GOD BLESS ME ...~~~~HELP ME....!!!pls~~~~

No comments: