Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Morning Work

Morning , everyone ~
yeah ... 5.10am now but i still keep doing my assignments ...
7.50am go to school by bus ~ take breakfast with yang tiang ...
10am lecture class ... 1pm pratical class ... 2pm Finish !
But my work not finish yet ...
damn annoying ~ damn stress ...
should i believe with someone++ ?
oh, for my experience ..i cant believe ~
Someone++ cant make me to rely on ...
so rely on myself ~
i really hope that i can see a rainbow after the rain ...
get what i mean?

abit tired, abit sleepy ...
But it is still have many to wait me ...
By the way, Thanks to Sue always encourage me and console me when im down ...
She helps me alot ~

ahha ! start to do my work again ...
Tired ~
marketing assignment ...omg ~
i have sent an email to lecturer ... But ~
no reply me ...
omg ~ can be effective abit ?
im waiting for your answer ... everything suck there and cant continue ...
Haiz ~ please reply me asap !! i need your comment and i deas ...
omg ~ damn mad ~
Grrrrr...!!

1 comment: