Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A New 2010.

Happy 2010 !
Nothing special to celebrate my new year eve...
What i did that night?
LoL ! My buddies came to my home and chit-chat...
Got Countdown ?
No~ we got no any countdown for it ... just live through silently...
.
.
.
No celebration?
No !
No Party ?
No!
No hang out?
No !
No Countdown?
No!
.
.
Bored right ? It is a boring new year eve..
:Suck.
Whatever !
excited now~
Packing my luggage
&
Ciao to Genting with buddies !
I really miss the time that we travel around last time ...
The moment is really memorable~
So,
We go for trip together this time...
We got two years never go to trip together as well...
so... i hope...
We will have a
Funnnnnnnnnnyyyyyy
&
Crazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy
moment
FOR SURE !
6 more hours to go!!!
Yippii!
Woohoo!
I'M Waiting Waiting Waiting...
The last,
I wanna to say ...
Happy Birthday to my Mom !
LoL... I got a little surprise for my mom this year~
I ordered a S.R cake one day before her birthday
&
till the actual day ...my bro and me act like forget my mom's brthday ...
She got no any greeting or wishing from anyone ...
LoL...pity~
At night, my dad brings us go to take our dinner...
After the dinner, We went home and i take my cake from back seat that i took it when dinner...
&
We celebrate with her ...
A simple birthday song
with a big candle...
Simple and Sweet ...
LoL... The first time i bought my mom a 2kg cake from S.R...
the cake is not finish clean yet now...
Chocolate Indulgence cake ,NICE^^
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!
( NEW YEAR = NEW WISH > NEW PLANNING > NEW MOTIVATION > NEW SCORE.)
( i will going to interview with my senior when school reopen ... I hope my family gives me fully support ... Yeah! i know that this field got no future ... i understand my major and minor ...I just give myself a chance for my future ... I can handle my work as well ...Don worry ,dad...)
Experince is fully win over the books that we studying;
But,
if we can handle well for both..
So, you're the winner at last.

No comments: