Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year & Valentine Day

Yeah~ Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!!!!!!
Before that,
Im sure that everyone need to do some preparation for CNY!
For me, LoL .... my grandma went to my house
&
did some decoration for my house ....
Haha~ yeah~ she did the decoration for us.....
Thanks... :)
She did it! LoL...
when i saw it...
i shocked...
the first thing i asked my mom...
"Where my grandma found the branch...?"
&
she did the all decoration...
cool!!
She took 3 hours to do this .......
kaka...cool-nya...



The nex thing we need to prepare is...
Praying stuff....~
As we all know, tonight is reunion night for everyone ...
for sure we will have some dinner with family...
BUT!
NO ELECTRICAL ...
from 7pm - 10pm!!
What the...............................!


The whole garden.........
even the town .....
is the same....
POOR !

I had a poor reunion dinner at home....
Damn!!

See! so "Romantic".......




The first time a reunion dinner with a lamp....



sweating ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, we start the car and on the air-con...
&
We play hide and seek for our handphone...
LoL... !
damn soknya~~~

( Happy chinese new year & Happy valentine day...!)
Good night ...:)

2 comments:

kc said...

happy CNY o!!

Chris said...

Long time didn;t visit u. Happy CNY to u ya..