Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

PIC-TURE

Yupe! camwhoring..........This is my cameron friend that i mentioned before...
He is Junkee and Im me....O.O
Since lectuerer allow us a break time ..
then we adventure at Block H ....
ahaha...of course we captured some pic....nice view(upload later)
After that, we went back to class again.....aikz...
What a super bored lecturer.....
My classmates all feels sleepy actually.....

Today, less students to attend...Of course la~~

8am class + bored marketing lectuerer = Less students to attend..

somemore teach us how to read nutrition facts...==What la~~aiyor~


He ! he is my class rep ....Issac~
everyone doing their own stuff...
like drawing, chit-chating, sleeping, reading other subects text...
And he is playing iphone....
Rubbish toss-the game name...==



After class, i captured again...hahahaha....
sibei ai ai ~~~~~==

She is Yennie ~
She always feel "谢(cantonese)" when she talking with me...
==...................

After that, attend the IT class.....
then back home ....
Luckily sheejan got car seat ,can fetch me back...
or else i need to wait one hour for the bus...WTH!
Thanks to sheejan !!!
pity me.....................................T_T
Im still waiting for it.....haiz~



5pm went to gym to burn fat....hahahaha
yeah! this is a evening view from my school cafeteria(actually is just a canteen)=.=
very nice lake with a sun~~~


Ah sue with me~~~~~~~after gym ....7pm


This is a group trying to keep fit ...
and become beauty and handsome....
lol.....include me too!
from left: ah sue, sheny, miacco, jason


End with this pic~~~ tired looking ....AHA!

tiring and dying now....damn tired....~
CIAO!

No comments: