Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, April 5, 2010

It is 4.30am.

OK OK im back....
i never neglect my blog as well..
but i really so so so busy recently.....
I dont have so much time to update my blog just because of assignments , exams and some projects need to moving on....
Yeah ! 4.30am ....i still not sleep yet....
Im just finished my AV assignment ! Yeah is AV assignment ...
( Advertising Assignment ......No dirty thinking..k )
The following weeks im waiting for presentation and busying for club's projects...
LoL...it is a new challenge for me to be one of designing group...
I Love It & I Try It ......
Waiting for Junkee and Ah lau them to come Boey house ..
then we wanna to take our breakfast together...
YEAH! Rock ~ What a Crazy Uni life...
I Love It ...
i got to go now ....
Update more soon........
Ciao !!
&
Good Morning everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good night to me soon~...zzzZZZZZzzzZZ

No comments: