Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SCREW UP

SCERW UP !
Urggghhh !
I need to finish it before i get mad of it ...!
What the F**K ...
.
.
I started feeling like screw down by the marketing...
So many terms and stupid stuff need to memorize~
.
Who makes me feel so suffering right now ?!
Due to no tips for this subject, so i need to swallow all the chapters!
It got 13 Chapters ...
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD !
I HATE YOU SO MUCH, Mr Old Man .
Why you can't give us a little bit of tips and
cant you so stingy !... ish~
" We always want to help you all ( students like me )...
we are willing to help you all the time ! "
Shit ~ Im so mad to hear that....
Do others than what you said !
.
.
Marketing drives me to hell !
my murmur
THE END
( need to get back and continue!!.........help~~~~~)

1 comment:

paTricia said...

haha..
exam will end soon..
cheer up friend..
then hang out yc again >.<