Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Brand new sem


Well ...

The result is not bad for me ..but need to improve la...

overall - satisfied.

.

.

A new sem started ! a crazy clique gather together again ...

I think we will be crazy for this sem ...

WHY?

Major of the subjects are pratical !

the assignments full like HELL ...

I went to ah lau house pointillism my drawing ....

GOSH ! It drives me blurring and just dot dot dot there...

.

.

On the other hand, I just fully realized artist's mood is not that stable ...

and some of them will simple get mad suddenly... This is shocked me la ...!

Some of their attitude i feel weird ... LoL ..Dont know why.......just feeling ....

.

.

Well, I also experinced what a Designer's life ...

It is freaking tired and even cant sleep well ...

You can spend the whole night to design something

&

NO sleep at all ! at the moment, you're not feeling sleepy because u brainstorming and deisgning something ... But after all is done , it will drives you very sleepy and blurring the another whole day...

.

.

the last but not least, congratz to Mrfish......

he has a new partner ! bravo !

wishing you and her sweet sweet always...

happy to hear that .. =)

.

.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE !

8am - 7pm class tomorrow !

What a tension day ...

Ciao !!


No comments: