Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, June 3, 2013

The Nightlife with team girls

 Hi everyone, few weeks didn't update any in this blog.
It is because I was busying with works
weekend busy to hang out & shopping
and no much time to write and post.
By the way, I'm fine recently..
Focusing on career and searching for accommodation and move.
I'm still on planning my future path. 
I have a long long wish list to do in this year.
I always promise myself I have to buy something precise to myself as a Birthday present.
I did it every year thou. This year I guess will be sunglasses?
Hahaha... I Hope I could enough money to buy it. 

Well, many of the working adults need to release their stress in many ways.
Cigarettes
Sports
travel
Shopping
and I choose nightlife. 
Of course not every night or every week. 
It can't be so often because of the little salary


It was the first month after I joined current company
and chill out with my department..
Yea~ Serious, It's all female and I'm the only male in this department.
No Doubt.

From left: Patricia, SiewJien, Amanda, Aliyah, Josephione and Yuri.


We had 2 rounds for the night.
At first, we planned to go Lunar Bar. 
Unfortunately, Earth Hour. Everyone forced to shut off the lights for hours.
After that, we feel that it is not so fun hence we changed to Changkat Bukit Bintang,KL.
It is a street with alot of steak restaurant, bar and even small pub.
It is similar like Bali island. crowded with alot of foreigners and teenagers.
We went to Spritz Bar Ristorante Italiano
Well, many teenagers, boys and girls dance on the small dance floor and kiss scene appeared.
I bet they were too high that night.
But, we still dance like star at there. HAHAHA!

Amanda and Aliyah.

 Ok~ She has a good market at that night. Many of the foreigners 
were try to approach but So sorry, they are not the glass of beer for Aliyah.

.
We left Changkat around 12.30am.
I know it is early for the night but no choice, all the girls wanna to back home
and we back from there after that.
It was fun that night but I thought it could be more fun.
Anyway, we will hang out another time.


The nightlife with girls.

Good night.

No comments: