Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Estee Lauder gift given by Lifetime Asia in Nuffnang FoodFest 2013 !

Regarding the previous event that I posted out..
I joined the customized cupcake and I'm one of the winner as well.
Today,
I got my gift from Lifetime Asia hosted by Pluto Pisces Enterprise !
It's Estee Lauder !
Well, I don't really can use it as it is a female cosmetic gift box.
You know what I mean after you view the pictures..


The classy paper bag...Love the black with gold colour logo and brand name..
It is always the grand colour combination.


The wrapper paper in gold color! Like christmas gift.. 
Haha..The early Christmas gift !


Even the ribbon also printed their brand name...
So branding huh ~ 
Estee Lauder


Alright, girls will crazy if they receive this kind of thing.
Especially from Estee Lauder...
They will shout out loud! 
But, I can see but can't use ...anyway, I'm happy to get it!


The blue clutch shimmering crystals is made with Swarovski elements.


It is all set ~  Full set of the gift box.


Once again, Thanks to Lifetime Asia, Pluto Pisces Enterprise &
The gift by Estee Lauder !
.

I had a great experience in Nuffnang FoodFest 2013.
Check it out for more event by Nuffnang & ChurpChurp !

.
Good night !
Tuesday will be more cool~

No comments: