Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Epiphany Coffee & Tobacco cafe | Oasis

 Hi everyone! You heard about Oasis square at Ara Damansara?
Do you know there is a cafe called EPIPHANY Coffee and Tobacco cafe?
The only tobacconist cafe in Ara Damansara


Epiphany is also a tobacco seller. They are selling flavoured tobacco & rolling paper. 
They separated into three spaces:
air-con non-smoking interior
another air-con area for smokers
Alfresco section


It has stocks a wide range of tobacco products as the specialty cigarette rolling papers made of hemp, rice and flax. ( I will get a try it! hehe)



This is a nice place for chilling with friends as well as meeting your client.
From its warm lighting and preppy deco, it greets you with comfort. It is so unique and well, I personally like a cafe with having cozy home touch because it makes me feel much more comfortable..


For a coffee lover, this is absolutely a good choice for them to taste the coffee
and having some cakes.



I just ordered a Green Tea Latte for my evening tea while waiting for client.


I would like to highlight the service. They have a super good-mannered and friendly staffs since the moment I stepped in and order. It is good to grab the customers' attention and impression. They did it !

Address:
D-G-06, Block D, Oasis Square Ara Damansara,
Jalan PJU 1A/7A,
47301 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
03-7859 9998

Operating hours:
Mon – Sun: 10:00 am – 11:30 pm



You may pay a visit after your hectic works !
Go to Epiphany and check it out~





2 comments:

NiN86 said...

Thanks for the great review!

Allensecret said...

Hi NiN86,

thank you so much for your visiting and support! I'm just do a sharing to everyone... Your suport would be my motivation! Thanks.