Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, December 16, 2013

Paddington House of Pancakes for your teatime

Hey readers & food hunters! especially pancake lovers!
Have been 1 month + didn't update my blog.
I have been busy for preparing my friend's wedding...
and I'm back right now.
Alright! Today I would like to share with you this cafe..
The House of Pancakes - Paddington !


The shop is all about Pancakes !



It has two branches in Malaysia.
.
You can find this house in The Gardens- Mid Valley City & The Curve.
Well, I went to The Curve branch..
The environment is quite ok... ambiance is abit old school style..



We have ordered the signature Strawberry + Banana honey ice-cream pancakes
and it is hearty, healthy and unique pancake..
it tastes nice and not that too sweet...


The Coffee Girl ordered Macchiato for her teatime - RM6


and I ordered a cup of fruit + vegetable mixed juice - Oasis, RM10


we enjoyed the teatime and the pancake ! 


I experienced it & you should go to pay a visit!


For more information, you can refer to their official website


No comments: