Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, April 21, 2014

A lesson of Friendship.

Lots of sincerely
Lots of love
Lots of caring
Lots of encouragement
Lots of motivation
Lots of truly friendship.
.
No matter who are you, where are you come from or what you did.
There is always a relationship called Friendship.
What is Friendship? How you define it?
My definition of Friendship- "When you need help and I will be there. Just give me an order."
I've saw different kind of peoples and how they manage their friendship. I was like "WTF.. Are you seriously?"
I experienced it.. and is She .
Alright, You know who are you.. girl. 
She really define her Friendship as her tools.
How to say? Let me explain more. 
.
She has friends. When she wants to do something and need others help.. She will contact several friends and see which one is willing to help her. 
She has another plan behind of a plan. How to say?
When she wants go to buy something at night, she will use the same way to contact numbers of people and see who is willing to have DINNER with her ( ONLY ask to fetch her go to buy something after dinner. Plan behind of her plan.)
She always like to pretend her good side in front of others.
(To show 100% friendly and gain impression.)
She likes to twist the truth to a story of hers. 
(To make everyone feels that she is the victim.)
She likes to take something not belong to her and giving excuses.
(To make the scene like an incident.) 
.
Because of money, she can take her long friendship for granted.
Because of a long friendship, she gained impression, trust, sincerely and her friendship.
But she ruined it with a very good skill and planning (Without anyone knows what is her planning and what she did.)
I know the truth after that and I couldn't believed that this is who I know and is her.
Till right now, nobody knows what she is doing and her intention.
She is scary and horrible like a live devil with holding a strong religion.
 You will never know what will be her next plan and who will be the next target. Because she always use her friendship as a tool to succeed her dreams..

P/S: Don't always portray yourself like a good girl and pity girl in front of people. A genius will know how much you are hiding and what you playing. 
.
"Many peoples walk through our lives but only true friends, leave footprints on our heart."

"We make friends by using our heart not our brain."
If you're using your mind to make friends? Sorry, you are not allowed to have a friend.
Don't make your friendship to a partnership. 
.
I remain silent but I hope my friend to know the truth behind of her story.
I strongly believe that "Truth is always the truth and nothing could be cover it. It is strong enough to stand a statement."
.
All the best and Good luck.




No comments: