Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Closet Swap campaign by Raise.com

Hey peeps! I'm back..
few weeks ago, I received a campaign from Raise.com
and I joined this Close Swap campaign.
What is Raise.com
Raise is a platform launched on 2013 by George Bousis to increase your purchase power.
Raise is the first peer-to-peer secondary gift card marketplace where a digital place that
you can sell gift cards for cash / buy discount gift cards to all of favorite brands. It is a buying and selling marketplace but it is much more than a simple transactions. Everytime you save your money, actually you are raising your earnings and give yourself a raise.
Turn unused gift cards into cash and shop for discounted gifts cards on Raise.com
.
Well.. What fashion will you carry on this summer?
You will buy new clothes to match with this summer
OR
You will swap all your clothes to a summer style?
.
In Malaysia, We do not have 4 seasons but "Summer" always!
The sun always rise in the morning and it is shinning and hot sometimes..
For me,
Because I get inspired by my parents I guess..
I like to take my old clothes or unwanted clothes to become a new thing and new style.
I'm using Raise.com ideas for my closet. Turn unused clothes into new clothes and wear on this Summer!
Why not?
What you need is just a scissors, color pencil, a sample for your measurement and a sewing machine(optional).
Alright, here we go!
Do not doubt on the old clothes you having in your wardrobe! They can be a brand new thing!
It was a long straight cut jeans! Because it is quite old fashion for current trend..
I decided to cut it into denim short pants and it can be matched with many style..
Check it out more!



Ok! This is the singlets that I cut from short sleeve t-shirt.
You can find some clothes are worn or something that you don't want to wear..
These are something that I cut from shabby and worn t-shirt.
You may cut the singlet shape according to your sample and measurement.. It could be more accurate
and not over cut easily..

A worn short sleeve t-shirt into a singlet and match with the denim shorts + brown leather belt..
It is simple and totally perfectly cool for this summer! 

You can wear it to gym too!
Singlet match with gym pants!

Wanna be outstanding? 
You can match with colorful shorts too!

No shorts. Ok! You also can match with some sophisticated long pants..
 .

Apart from the simple matching, you also can match with your existing outfit like 
this!

 Cardigan!

Denim old school jacket!

Shirt + Cap!


Oh Yea! These are the outfit that I wear to beach, sun bathing and this summer!


the outing #ootd !

I like to handmade all the old clothes and transformed it to new.
My summer MUST thing,
Singlets
Shorts
T-shirt
Denim shirts
Denim jacket
Unique sophisticated long pants
Cap
and etc..
.
It is easy to handmade to swap your closet to summer style partially!
Try it and share your experience too!

This is my Summer. How about yours?
.



No comments: