Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, December 5, 2014

My First Marathon in my life - Standard Chartered Marathon

Few weeks ago, I've joined Standard Chartered Marathon
and Yea! This is the first time ever in my life.
.
I've joined 10KM with colleagues and our game rule is need
to finish it in one and 15 minutes.
Well! I've made it! Like seriously.. I made it!
.
I wake up in the early morning, 5am and rush to LRT station 
to Masjid Jamek. U know what? It is crowded! Like all of orang PJ joined the run.
The train is packed like sandwich. No doubt, it is fully 100% full in the train.
And all in Green colour, if your friend lost in that moment, please give up to find your friend.
Because you are not manage to find.. because all is wearing in green tshirt.
.

When I reached to Masjid Jamek, saw quite a number of peoples at there.


See the crowded? It is still ok in the picture.


They are my Senior Manager- Shuba & SK


The night view of the Masjid Jamek is quite nice.. 
.

.




Selfie and selfie




The video man is ready at the finish line.. So imba and professional!


Just the half of the Innity team.


Getting started..


Yea... This is mostly the whole big team!


Yea... The whole Innity team!

.


touching when u reached the finish line. What i want to share is,
"Believe in yourself, You can make it if you trust you can!"
.
This is my experience.. Right now, I have the motivation to join the next one and so I joined Park City Marathon last month. 
The result is much improved but I'm still not satisfy my performance. Well, it is a long term competition in my life compete with myself.
.
I learned "No matter what, keep running and moving on, you will reach the finish line in the end."
No lie yet it is the fact I believed.




Surprised to meet Tian Chad in the marathon. Happy to see him after we chat
for so many times. Finally! Haha!

.

Stay Tuned.