Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, November 21, 2008

...Today...

Today , raining day...
I just finished my first sub exam...
i don't know why i feel so nervous this time..?
Maybe last sem i got a poor result...
and i promise myself i wont get that result anymore
and...
that was the first time and the last time..
Maybe this is my luck for the exam
but..
i have to try my best....
i hope i can do it so...

I'm very happy that Z is finished his exam too...
i hope that he can get a result that he wants...
+u Z ...you can do it...!
as i said before, we have to put alot of effort on our study...
just because poor of it...

Z is improving his lifestyle...
i know that....you are tough enough...
Gambateh together...!!

And thanks to my kaigor...
today he called me and encourage me...
thanks alot...^^

Today is today ......
Tomorrow will have a nice day...
and continue my journey...
something is waiting for me to find out...

No comments: