Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Assignments

ArHah! computer studies assignment hand up finally ...


Just waiting for presentation only ~ hehe! Love It ..


Marketing will be the next ! 70% completed 30% in the process ~


3/8 - the deadline .. Need to proceed it faster with correct ! Nomore Mistake ..


I got so many new post will be coming soon ~ Penang Trip , my sis wedding day , some of my lil

life journey , etc... Freaking busy recently ! No air , no air , no air ~


This is the CS assignments pics and the intro of the watch ~ enjoy it ...XD

The pretty simple poster for presentation ~

The advertisement for the watch .. Haha ~ damn ugly right ? XD

A intro movie for my assignment ~ (Thanks to Joshua who teach me some photoshop technic , he is a damn nice person ~ and his pic damn funny and cool ! )

Enjoy and give some comments ! ^v^

2 comments:

Chin Seng aka Seh said...

Nice work !!

Serena said...

haha.. allen... dat watch damn nice le.... make me feel wan own it.... hehe....anyway thx for ur works lo.......