Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm Back From KL ( 人间音缘校园歌唱比赛决赛)

Yup ! im Back .. Back to Kampar ..
Happy Ending ! 人间音缘校园歌唱比赛 has been completed ~

(From left: vivian, Bryan and Miko)
Congratz to Miko(1st), Vivian(2nd) and Bryan(3rd) ...! Keep it up ~
Damn bored here ~ Hari Merdeka seems like "small case" here ...=.=
if for my hometown .. Hoho ! of course got fireworks and celebration , countdown ..
Here ! No such things ... Urrggghhh ~

Silent Night ... nice to compose songs .. i addicted on compose songs and singing now ~ huh ! after the competition i felt that my composing feel coming back .. i had compose some songs last time but now i cant get back the feel .. I need some times to get back ~

Final is around the corner ... i have to start to do some revision ~
This final exam is also my final chance ... i need to put 100% effort on it ...
I want to proceed to DEGREE and GRADUATE !

More Nice photo will be uploaded soon ~ !


Ciao ...

No comments: