Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, July 5, 2010

Flash in Black

some effect will makes the pic more different.
Which one nice ?I Like this ............
Half way ...


Yup! 6.09am


I just watched Doraemon movie ...


LoL... my childhood movie ...


But it still one of my movie now...


YEAH!


.


.


9.30am class later...


Sleep or Keep going ?


hmmm...


Dilemma .


.


.


Dilemma...


I still thinking whether i wanna join the choir group or not...


I wanna to join some COOL and POTENTIAL choir group ...


I like the cooperation with the whole group


NOT the individual showing off .... ( if so, It is Suckz.)


I know that developing a choir group is not easy as i think ...


But it is a teamwork stuff....


I hope i cant see what im not willing to see ...


.


Singing is a deep and tough lesson for every singer.


So


Dont think that you can sing or you can sing very well


so that you can show off...


Let me tell you ...


NOPE !


It is a whole life lesson for everyone ...


&


I understood It . LoL




.


Ciao.


Good morning to everyone here!


No comments: