Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, July 9, 2010

Funky Bash Party

I went back from Bash party...
it is like club ...
they invited some bands to perform as well...
the one thing that impress me is ..
they invited the TOP CLUB BAND IN MALAYSIA
to this event...
Thats cool !
.
.
Yup..i choosen this suit ...
with a spiky hair.
LoL...
The wax is allover my hair . HARD !
"it is still standing.." XD

A grid shirt
&
short pant with white
+
white belt
&
spiky hair.
My costume to represent my FUNKY ..
Haha....

Yeah. This is Mun Yee.
She is so hot in the night .
woohoo!...
She is ROCK!


They trying to make it like CLUB .
Some of the people dance like CRAZY...
Some of them dance so HOT !
"Its time to let them release their stress..."
LoL!
Where am I ?
my friends and me are standing there
&
looking around ...
Nothing to make me "high" ....
Stand there for a whole night ...


They provided some cakes and drinks for the event.

>.<...

Get an experience and meet some new friends at there.

(more pictures will be uploaded..waiting for my friend- yennie. :) )

Good Night .

No comments: