Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hurt.

Exam is around the corner...
one week study week...
But it was a short break for me to breathe..
This week - started my exam week..
it will be two weeks to suffer...
Hope everything goes smoothly ..
But
Something was happened in last two days!
I Sprain my ankle ..
It is terrible and unforgettable...
It is Hurt & Pain...
See the difference?
Here it is!
I sprain it when i walking down from staircase ..
It was so dark..
I cant see the staircase
&
I step over one step accidentally
and sprain my ankle.
I seek for a Chinese doctor
and he said i sprain my ankle
and my bone might get injured too..
But luckily my bone didn't breach.
After this, i cant walk or move ...
i just sitting on my chairs
and sleep on bed.
thats it i can do in that night..
Thanks to jason loh and miko
to fetch me go to seek for doctor..
Thanks to sue and chung..
they help me doing this doing that at home.
sue cooking porridge,nice soup
& cintan mee with alot of invigorant for me..
Yes....This is their delicious dishes....!
Chung drinking the whole pot of soup !
See!
This is not cappuccino...
It is my medicine...
It taste bitter and abit spicy..
LoL
Dont know what it is!
Just drink it .....
by the way,
Im trying to walk in this two days ..
because i need go to school to sit for exam ...
i do it so....
i walk slowly and like an old man...
damn susah...
like a invalid person ...
Thanks to yennie, munyee and junkee
to fetch me and help me to walk ...
.
If my ankle still cant recover..
i will change to another doctor as well...
I cant bear it ...
my feet is pain right now ...
Dont know what is going wrong...
Wondering and Worrying~
anyway...left two subjects!
All the best!

No comments: