Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Special Mooncake Festival.

Mooncake Festival
OR
Mid autumn festival
?
Anyway....It is a traditional festival since long long time ago...
.
2010 mooncake festival i had the night with my friends.
We had many many lantern over here...
See!

We spent a night to celebrate with .
We having colourful candle, mooncake and lantern.

(candle cere with a sexy fingers. Sheejan.)
A simple night, A funny night
we had.
.
.
.
By The Way....
IM glad and welcome my family new member...
my sister's first daughter !
Shyn Yee , her name.
she was born on mooncake festival day too.
So happy to hear that
and im so exciting..
Im too impatient to wait to see her.
i heard from my brother..
She likes to cry when nobody wanna to carry her..
Hmmm! i dislike baby crying..
I must train her to be more independence, i think.
no crying
no screaming
.
I want a sweety smile !
an angel smile.

2 comments:

Chris said...

i juz hv gathering with few of my frens only..

Allensecret said...

so nice huh...~ !