Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Merry Christmas


HoHoHoHoHoHo !!!!
Merry Christmas !!!!!!
.
i do love the Christmas every year...
.
It makes me feel like warm and sweet...
.
A very happy and joy day for me ...
.
It is special . I like snow and those Christmas trees + Design.
.
A warm and sweet night !
.
No hang out?
.
Hah ! Imma kind of "Cinderella" at my hometown..
.
Why? Because i got curfew 
+
my parents sleep early
+
Limit time is until 1am.
.
So...im sitting here and blogging...
.
Every Christmas i will at my hometown 
and i forgot what is Christmas view and feel..
.
just look at others pictures and remind. pity right?
.
haha.. i used to it...
.
anyway!! Merry Christmas to you guys
and 
i playing the Christmas songs to get some Christmas feel 
to my blog and for you !
.
Hope you all enjoy it ..~
.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
.

 A Christmas with many presents! Love it...
 Santa Claus is coming to town tonight?
.
believe it? hehe....
Besides red colour for christmas
I like gold colour too..
.
It looks so classy and peace ~!
.
agree..?




MusicPlaylist

.
.
.
Merry Chirstmas to my readers and everyone around the world !
.
Sweet night to pass through...

No comments: