Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, December 23, 2010

My LiL Birth Day 2010.

 

Yeah ! This is my 20th birthday ...
.
What my housemate and she did for me?
.
LoL... ok! they kidnapped me to her house 
and we had a simple BBQ ..just three of us to play ..
.
After that, we went to mamak have some drinks..
.
ok! i thought it is the end.. Haha...
.
NOPE !
.
They took a basket to hide something..
.
i really thought it will be an animal or a pet ..
.
Is Cupcakes !
.
She made some cupcakes for me .. thanks alot!
.
it is really nice and tasty..!
.

 They surprise me when i out from toilet.. SEE ! 
NAKED .
.
and they sing birthday song and i blow the candle light on the spot..
.
without clothes..
.
 wishing........( know what ? ) *secret *
 Yeah...it is the cupcake she made.......Nice man~!
art pic i took ....:)
 
tasty...! 
.
.
.
on the other hand, sheejan , andy, aderline and boey celebrated
my lil birthday one day earlier...
.
because i invited them to have some drink at night...
.
So, sheejan them planned and bought a cake for me..
.
Thank guys !!! appreciate..
.
Hah! i do appreciate what my friends did for me.
.

 .
a simple and warmth celebration...
.
.
Boey took pic by her DSLR !
.
I hope i really have one for myself also....
save money and buy one! Because i like to take pictures..
.
group pic~
LoL...beer session...
Girlsss with me..!

Thank you !!!
.
.
.
.
ok ! guess what?
.
yeah! my friends did a steamboat for me... XD
.
.
we had a steamboat at Lau's house with his housemates...
.
See the pic? 
.
No doubt! it is ice-cream with banana !
.
Besides that, they add WASABI into the ice-cream 
.
and they request me to eat it.!

Lau .......!
Group photo~
me, yennie and munyee~
yea...junkee and me...
Group photo again...

 
ice-cream with banana~ like a dick..hahaha
see my facial expression....
.
What to say?
.

Boys group ~


.
.
bite it! the banana

.
.
.
Happy 20th Birthday to me!
.
and thanks for those who wishing me and greet me!
whether in Facebook, MsN or SMS !
Thank you so so so much!
i received it and appreciate it ~
.
.
Wish List for 20th birthday :
.
NIKON DSLR
EARN MORE MORE MONEY
MY OWN CAR
DEVELOP A LIL BUSINESS
CGPA 3.0 AND ABOVE
FULLNESS SWEET M!TH S
.
Enough? hahaha... enough for me to achieve!
.
Feel stress if many tasks to complete !
.
LoL.
.
OK ! Ciao...Good Night for night owl
& Good Morning to early bird !
.
.
Stay tuned.
more and more to post. XD



No comments: