Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Mashed potatoes after the Teluk Intan.




Tada! Im still here ....
It is 3.46am but i still awake and update my blog here...
share with you guys something about my hometown..
everytime when my friends asking me..
where are you come from? I answered Teluk Intan..
Some people will know the small town and some are not..
and now i would like to have a little bit of introduce of my hometown which is 
Teluk Intan also called as Diamond Bay in english..
.
It is a small and a historical town as well...
but unfortunately some of the building are corrupted..
by the way, my uni friends like to go to my hometown for hair cut..
and this salon is my first choice to go too..
why? because it is a new salon in my hometown and i like the stylist to cut my hair..
I believed the style they cut for me ...i satisfied after all...
It named CLIQUE at the Bandar Baru, Teluk Intan..
this salon had published in a magazine too!
Wanyin, Sheejan and Yeevon....
Welcome to my hometown ya!



 .
After hair cut, they went to visit my house..
Haha..and this is the first time my uni friends visit to my house too!


 Wanyin and I ! hiii~
 .
Yes! this is a famous food that you should buy and eat when visit my hometown..
it called Gee Cheong Fan...It is unique and it is not similar like what you eat in KL or Penang..
It is one of the unique point to try it!
 .
A bowl of ice-kacang for a Hot day !
.
Before we back to Kampar, we went to visit the Leaning Tower in Teluk Intan..
Seriously, this is my first time to visit too!!
Dont know why I never visit it since i lived in Teluk Intan for 20 years...and this is my first time..
.
I Prentend like im scare of the height...But the girls are really scared  for the height seriously!



.
The Leaning Tower in Teluk Intan...
one of the visit view in my hometown too~

 .
The back of the tower...
 .
Besides that, we went to capture some vintage building for assignment purpose..
and this is the very old and historical court that closed..
 .
Well ! after a very short vacation, we went back to Kampar..
In the same day, we decided to have some fun which is COOKING!
not cooking for many dishes but just MASHED POTATOES.
yeah! I know that we are lame but we enjoyed..
went to Tesco and choose for the right potatoes for the job...
Sheejan and Wanyin were hard-working to choose the right one...
but yeevon and me playing fool around...
 .
and started to do ...mashed and mashed with cheese and margarine..
 .
Because we dont know jsut to eat, we decided to buy a bottle of alcohol to drink too..

 .
Finally, everyone was laughing around without any reason...
just being 'high' and 'steam' situation...
 .
Yeah! This is what i pose for the night......feel weird
 .
While mash the potatoes........we are so free!
.
In the same day, we can spent the less money for a little more fun...
.
this is what i learned for the day.....
Happiness with friends will never say Less...
you just want more and more...
because this is called the happiness of the friendship.
Good night!

No comments: