Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Little things within this 2 weeks.

Here is the little things happened in my class..
What we often did? Of course listening to the lecturer! (hahaha..sure?)
But sometimes, when we feeling no motivation to listen the lesson..
I will shoot here and there..
.
She will playing her iPhone...
 .
We will hage photo-shooting together!
 .
I will have my ss time..(need to cut my hair !)
 .
Neither to her.. ss time..
 .
He will playing with his hp games..
 .
She will always typing sms but she changed to play iPod games...
 .
Question: What is the similarity that you found in this picture below?
Answer is "Answer"(haha..joking dude!)
 .
In the class without focusing...
 .
Yeah! this is the evening view from UTAR Block B 2nd floor..
It is beautiful..

 .
Weekend.. it is relax days always..
put my assignments aside and change my mood to relax..
It is good for a stressful week days! It is totally like hell ...

 .
Sunday, I will continue to do my assignments with my friends again!
It is quite a rush within this two weeks..
 .
What i busying in this two weeks?
yeah! teaser for you...
It is the activity that we want to do..
all is for assignments purpose, chill...
Busy for preparing and get ready to speak in front of the crowd in Bahasa Malaysia.
It is a poor thing that i have! I cant speak and write well!
 anyway...imma try my best to complete the campaign with a beautiful ending..
.
Little times from busy weeks ! 
All the best and Good luck.

No comments: