Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Relaxation Day.

Yeah! Im back again !
neglected for my blog for several days...
I have many things to do..
many problems need to settle down..
I don't really know the solutions but i got the right way..
everything gonna settle by myself..
yeah! I am the one who are not really to share my sadness/ problems to the others..
I don't know how to say..and I will keep the problems and solve to myself..
until i found my solution..
Don't think that I am the happy one..
Because I am not the one who is a truly happy guy..
But I bring the happiness to the others..I like..
They laugh, I laugh..
They smile, I smile..
It is a very simple thing and sincerely to them..and this is the way i treat my friends..
Sincere & True.
everything is easy going, it is depends on how you handle the things, people and time..
.
Last friday..(yeah~ I know i'm late)
another short vacation with my "patternism friends"...
Yes..Five of us..
Sheejan, Yeevon, Ashley, Boey and me..
we went to ipoh, kinta city for shopping...
I ddin't buy anything..just window shopping as well...
but the girls are crazy to buy their dress and t-shirt..
.
Sheejan bought Baskin Robbins
Asley & Boey bought Tutti Frutt
&
I just bought McD Choco Top...( X money..poor)




 .
Dinner where to have our dinner?
.
Because of my budget problem..
we went to Lou Wong ...for our dinner...
 Sheejan insisted to go to there because of the fish ball and meat ball....
.
 .
Lou Wong....is a restaurant to eat keow tiao with chicken and sprouts...
it is worth to eat...

 .
Boey and me..
 .
Yeevon and sheejan..
 .
me and ashley..
 .
ashley and yeevon..
 .
shocked look..
 .
yeevon....she bought the green tea ice-cream..
 .
boey
 .
capture here and there while waiting for the delicious foods..
 .
Yeah! here it is~~~ 
our dinner...
RM11 per person.....worth right?
 .
credited by Miss Jan..=.=|||
 .
another pic..
 .
 .
First time i wear the t-shirt since i bought last year..
 .

 .


 .
Lastly, we spotted there is a poor uncle to promote his product by using singing...
in fact..he did to attract the customers..
.
The End. A relaxation vacation for us...Friday makes me feel so nice..

No comments: