Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day @ Parent's Day.

Hello bloggers..
is me again...
yeah! the first picture that i showed is one of the view from my uni..
UTAR Block B , kampar..it is a view from Block B..
the lake view looks so peaceful and nice in the evening ...
& one news from UTAR...Block K will be opened by next monday..20th June 2011..
feel free to visit one day...
.
Besides that, i would like to thank Ulement Multimedia Studio, Truly A shopper, The Big Mouth and Parkson!
Because im one of the bloggers invited by Truly A shopper to blog on "Truly A Shopper" and to be the one of the audiences for the final..
So, I received 10 X RM10 Parkson's gift vouchers and The Big Mouth restaurant e-voucher.
It is good for my first time experience..promote the event and post to public and bloggers.Of course, i feel so happy to do so...
once again, i wanna to thank to them to give an opportunity to light up my blog..:)
.
I received..
.
By the way, I wanna to say Happy Father's Day to all of the father in this world..
I know some are come from single family or they have no the opportunity to celebrate with their father or mother as well...Do not be sad and disappointed..You can celebrate with your dearest one!
The person who helped you or raise you up is the person of your superhero..They consider as your  father/ mother too.
because they light you up, they helped you alot in your life...
So, Father's day or mother's day is not only the exact father and mother personally only..
this is a thanks giving day for you to thank the person that you wanna to thank him/her and appreciate what they done for you sincerely..
So, do not hesitate to buy something to thank them and say what you want to say to them...
It is the time to do and say that..
.
This is the cake that we bought and celebrate just now..
just a small cut cake ceremony and captured some pictures..
We have a very special kid to be our new family member!
She called Shyn, my eldest sister's daughter..
Miss Shyn.
.
Yeah! 
I can see through all this picture..
my dad and mom are super love their first grandchild..
See~ they have a very happiness smile ...
and
they are busying to play with Shyn as well..
.

 .
I love this picture very much!! Because of their smiling face and the happiness feel that captured..
.
.
I have celebrated my father's day/ my parent's day...
so do you?
Good Night....readers and bloggers..
have a nice day ya~

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

Happy Father's Day !!! Have a Nice Day !!! Best Regards from Mr Lonely at http://www.lonelyreload.com .. do visits my blog when free.. XD