Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, June 11, 2011

The day with brother and me

OK! I am back...
i know I've neglected my lil blog for few days
because i couldn't find out any interesting vacation to share with ...
but now, yeah!
I did something from the bored life...
went to Ipoh with my brother...
.
Yeah! i know it is bored for the others...
for me, it is depends on who you go with ..
my brother and me just walking around the Kinta City only..
shopping and took many "syok sendiri" photo..
.
ss in fitting room.. 
 after few hours of walk...Feel hungry
so we decided to have our dinner in 
 my brother
and
me
 They said we look like a twins.
in fact, we are not,k.lol

 .
Yeah! my favorite soup ever..
Chicken Tom Yum Soup..

 .
my dinner set.....delicious..you should have a try..
.
After our dinner, we went to cinema to watch a latest movie..
Dylan Dog: Dead of the night.
it is a horror comedy film directed by Kevin Munroe.
It is horror yet funny...
the story is described as zombies, vampires, werewolves and human war..
It is happened after a murder case.

.
The Dylan Dog: Dead of the Night Trailer.



 the handsome investigator in this movie, Brandon Routh !
He is coming back again....:)
 .
funny zombie - Sam Huntington
 .
The monster hunter - Anita Briem
 .
The vampire - Taye Diggs
.
the story line is good ..the "sudden shocking" scene are many...
Just enjoy the movie and enjoy the "shocking" by some horror scene..
But it is not horror as the Final Destination 5 !
Final Destination 5 is really really horror and it might be disgusting for who are scare to see bleeding blood or watching some horror scene. It is some kind of movie like SOUR.
OMG! it makes me feel like go and watch but i will feel fear of it.
.
Final Destination 5 Trailer!

No comments: