Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Movies on June.

Haha..! What a interesting question that Mr Lionel gave the title for me to give a short speech..
" Where do you when you are sad and why"
.
I saw this question i was..."Oh! Wow..."
It looks easy but it ain't easy as i wish..
I stand in front of the students and i struggling to think more and more experiences..
I really said what i did....like..
Hiding myself in the store room to cry
hang out with friends and express my feeling with beer
or sitting in front of my laptop and blogging alone ..
When i am sad, I will feel like..
"Just leave me alone..I will be fine later!"
yeah~ this is who i am..know me?haha..
.
 
Yeah! Kung Fu Panda 2...
There are a lot of my friends recommended this movie for me..
and I heard a lot of good comments of it..
Is this Panda so cute? The storyline good?
will go and watch next time....any comments for me, you can just comment here..
.
OK ! another movie that i feel so interesting..
It is a horror movie i think..
It called , INSIDIOUS.
It described a family discovers that dark spirits have possessed their home and that their son has inexplicably fallen into coma. they are trying to escape the haunting and save their son, they move again only to discover that it was not their house that was haunted..
.
At first i thought it was a psychological movie but i was wrong..it is a horror movie...

 .
 Scary? interesting?
 INSIDIOUS ! haunting on this June.
.
SUPER 8....It is a movie described about the science fiction story...But it seems not so attractive to me..
because i think it will discuss all about the science...right?
9 June in cinema!
Check this out !
.
Ok ..gonna to go right now..
will heading to ipoh to swim and walk around later..
Just want to have some kind of healthy lifestyle..
but kinda lazy to gym recently..Dont know why..
because of the weather? or personal problem?
But it is fine for me to have some swimming section today....
Thanks to cjan to offer me this section...
just relax by this week..because a lot of assignments are waiting for me to do soon...
so, relax and just warm up for this new semester..
Bye...:)

No comments: