Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Enter To Eight Pose!

Have you ever think to buy some little stuff online?
especially girls.. earrings, purse, clutch, bags, rings, necklace, bracelets
and other little little beautiful and classic stuff...
I bet girls like online shopping ! am i right?
For me, sometimes i also like to online shopping...
Because you're convenience to view whatever products you want to purchase!
Hey~ how nice..you just sit over there with air-con and you can shopping~
For me, sometimes i think that if the online products price over RM100 ...
yeah~ I will think twice and see hows the quality....
especially bags and pants! LoL!
I prefer the product pictures which are real products showed and captured in every dimension!
ZOOM IN somemore ! tq
Dont say me fastidious~ 
I just want a full satisfaction of shopping!
Currently, two of my friends doing online business~
They selling something vintage, classic and special accessories...
of course with quality products~
The products are rare with reasonable price as well...
They provided different dimension of the products and real products captured...
I can see their passion to manage this business...
They called the blog shop as
  Eight Pose
.
.
Some products that looks NICE and Quality..







Yeah~ This is all about their business..short and direct
Eight Pose is founded in 2010 by two wicky wicky girls who have strong passion and enthusiasm in pop accessories. 

With Eight Pose, you can wear it with jeans just as easily as you can wear it with a beautiful gown. Yes, without trying too hard, you can just spice up your every single fashion with our latest collection available.

Let's be playful, stylish & different with Eight Pose. Wearing accessories is like magic into lives of many! 



Our stocks are all ready stocks unless we stated for pre-order only. Enjoy !
.
Satisfied with their service~
I just bought some accessories for my friends' pressie from them!
by the way, support them too!
How about you? Kindly to click it and pay a visit~
give this two beautiful girls a support 
and grab what you want to purchase!!
.
All The Best Girls! 
For Eight Pose.

No comments: