Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Did it by Today.

Im back guys!
In short, i went to hair cut today~
as you can see it! my hair is gonna be a mushroom hairstyle
Long and Thick!
nah nah~ I dont really like it as well..
so I went to Clique again..
I believed in the hair stylist and everytime he can cut the style that i want~
thats why I like this hair studio..

.
See it~shorter than last time!
I like this hairstyle as well~
 .
My brother want to take picture with me thou...
and This facial expression gonna be my Signature expression!
Can? hahahaha i love to make it when capturing~
 .
After that, I bought myself a new shoes!
it is similar with steve madden fathom boat shoes
It is navy in colour...
yeah! maybe i wax it just now and can see in the pictures..
But YES ..it is in navy colour~
I was confusing to choose navy colour or black colour ~
end up i've chosen navy colour !
It is a shoes made from R20 brand...
Although i dont know this brand but i like this design...
RM99 and free 3 pairs of socks~
worth? hahaha...i think "Ok looo"...
I rather she give me more discount!
anyway, i bought it!
Have a look!
It is suitable for khakis pants or short pants as well!
jsut perfect!
it is so oxford ..I found it finally~
Thank god~


I bought it silently and my parents didnt know at all!
So, please ....shhhhhhhhhh~

my wallet is bleeding again~ pity poor guy is here again...
Good night!
more Penang post will update soon ya!
Ciao~

No comments: