Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, January 6, 2012

My 21st Birthday Celebration 3 with family

.
Will have a short post here...
rush of time.....gonna to pack my luggage and going to KL later..
alright alright..
Continue..
Besides celebrated with my beloved gf's gang and my beloved buddies and friends...
I also got celebrate with my family...
.
The first picture I showed above is the different types of cake combine together..
He bought me the cakes and wanna give me a surprise..
who knows, I didnt at home......LoL...so sorry ya..
anyway, Thank you very much Bro!
.
About celebration with my family...
hmmmm....It is an early celebration...
we went to dinner and celebrate my bro and my 21st Birthday..
They bought a big cake for us
and the baby shyn also celebrate with us...
yeah.....It is a simple yet warm celebration...
Thank you my family too!
.
By the way, im still waiting for my 21st Birthday present from my parents!
wondering when I can go to choose my present....XD
waiting waiting....hmmmmm~
.
.
And last two weeks was my mom birthday....
yeah....
Three of us in a same month...
Happy Birthday To My Mom!
photo will upload soon...........
Alright...So, I'm going to off here
and get ready...
.
Ciao!
See ya!
.

I'm appreciate it!
Thank you~

No comments: