Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Puppy love.

Bloggers I'm Back ...
my lil blog 
Result released and I got a bad result..
quite emo and wonder hows the lecturer mark my paper..
kinda steam!
.
Back to the topic today!
Is The puppies cute?
I think they are adorable..
Cute to the max!
But they sent to KL already..
A very kind uncle wanna to adopt them..
6 of them if not mistaken..
Sue's mom feels sad to send them out for sure..
but no choice...her house cannot adopt so many dogs....
hmmmm thats why~
.
The last day at Sue's house..
I went to her house and meet with them, play with them..
but they still sleeping like pig~
all of them sleeping!
under the car...><
.
 I just can snap the legs only...
.
sleeping pig........cute !
.
Love them like love yourself..
Because they're adorable..
Dog always can be our human's friend~

.
another one...Sleeping......

.
sleep with smile...
sweet dream for sure!

.

.
Wake up!!!!!!!
photo genie ~
Good boy.......

.
See~ so cooperate..

.
another one...
It is so adorable....It wants me to hug him and massage for him..
How relax after he woke up!

.
I will miss them....
Love them...
:)
.
Love them like love yourself..
they can be your friends..
Because they have a life..
yeah! They cant speak but they can see, listen and feel..
Spread out your love to them..
Let them feel your love.
.
Good Night.
God bless everything goes smoothly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i remember when you were small, you brought a dog back...you cleaned it, blowed dry the feathers...suddenly the owner came back to collect..hahaha -shirley-