Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I AM BACK! Doubt?

.
Hello guys! I'm back~
seriously, I'm not neglected my blog
Just lack of time 
and Lots of assignments + run an Exhibition( Yup, will post it soon)
.
Haha
.
First of all, I would like to wish you guys~
.
Happy Belated Chinese New Year
Happy Belated Valentines Day
Happy Belated April Fool
and 
Happy Belated Labour Day !
.
Basically I was SUPER busy in the last 4 months~
.
No joke~
assignments, presentation and all works need to arrange properly!
.
Besides that, I used to travel to KL to go for internship interview..
of course with my kawan( friends )...
3 times in a month~ Yeah! It was fun but exhausted after back..
God bless, I found a company for my internship~
Wish I can work, learn, study properly and communicate in the office...
hahaha.
.
Lastly,
I wish I can pass all the subjects in this semester!
Not funny at all! It is tough...
all those subjects are heavy + this is the most important moment for me in my studies..
The result will set my future and my graduation..
Kinda stress and worry
.
If I can pass all the subjects and pass this semester, I will very very HAPPY
and CELEBRATE!
.
God Bless me
Wish me good luck
and All the best !
.
Everything goes smoothly~ I wish
Good Night.
(p/s: will upload the pictures and update my blog once I'm freeeeeeee...! Rock always..)

No comments: