Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fresh-grad; Working Life @ Office

Hello, I am get back on blog track right now.
As usual, started my working life and currently I'm working in a digital advertising firm.
Its kind of bored. You see, The topic around fresh-grad is like,

"Hey! found your job already?"
"Still not yet? You got a bad result meh?"
"Where you gonna to work ?"
"What you guys will work after graduated?"
"How much of the salary u expected?"
"Waaa ! So free? No company want to hire you a?"

This kind of questionssss.... Well, I'm the lucky one I can say.

Got my job a month after graduated. Good news? Hahaha ~
I've started to learn what I never learn in my past 4 years.
It is totally a brand new lesson for me to start my entire journey.
New lessons as in 

How to deal with clients 
How to communicate well with your colleagues
How to settle the jobs in a limit timeline.
How to manage your job accordingly

and many of "How To..." to learn and practice
This is my table. Getting more papers and messy. Soon

I meet a brunch of funny colleagues in my office.
They are work hard and also play hard.
We can chat anything when we gather together. 
They are the motivation for me to go work as well. Hahaha ~

 Bored from work? Do this. :D

Yuri, Amanda, SiewJien & Patricia. ( Behind)

My team, Patricia, the act cute one. LOL

Operation team, SiewJien, The classic one. Hahaha

Designer, YeeHong, the skeleton lover. 

Testing* Testing*

Besides them,
Still got three gang mates are busying on that time.
CCO, KC papa and SiangWey from Design team.

.
Keep crazy and funny as we can!
.
Rock the Office!

.
Office look with a nerdy spec.
.


More to update.
Good Night peeps! 





No comments: