Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quick post

Hello everyone, I know it has been a long long time I didn't update my blog.
I feel that this blog is some kind of a secret zone of mine.
Thats why i called it as allen'secret blog.
But, sad case is I dont really spare my time to keep update my blog and all the impression deceasing to zero.
Haha ! From 2007 to recent, damn alot of things and journey I've written in my zone.
See, 7 years. It is not an easy for me. Just that, I didnt paying hard to do so. Whatsoever. Just be who i am.
few years time and I changed from a little noobie boy to a working adult.
Yes! I'm no longer a student. I am a working adult right now.
From secondary school - university - working life.
The transition in this few years gave me big changes as in personality, mindset, horizons and of course physically change! (body size)
In this 4 years in university, I learned alot of things. ALOT! Of course I know my friends as well.
Few besties in University I met. Appreciate it.
Seriously, I miss the previous days right now. The university life is always the most funnest life ever.
Skip class, mamak stall, clubbing, travelling, assignment discussion, karaoke, shopping, dimsum and etc.
There are many many happening things and vacation that I really miss.
Spontaneous, always did when during my University life.
But now, working life = no life
Wakeup-working-eat-swimming-sleep-wakeup...The routine for everyday is the same.
What to do? We are working for money. Money is everything right now.



This is a memorable picture in my life yet it is to the end of the story.
Everyone of us will begin a new life, a new story of our life.
It can be different story, but the journey is just the same.
Everyone still running in the same path; just different direction.
All the best, guys!

Before i end this post, I want to thank my family, her, my friends and whoever I met before.
They teach me, encourage me and support me all the time.
Appreciate it.
Alright, I'm gonna to end this post. Good Night. Gosh! Thursday is coming. Damn it!
Looking forward to this weekend. It will be a happening weekend.

- End -

No comments: