Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Keng & Amanda's Wedding 08122013

Hello readers! I'm back !

It is March and I know I've been disappeared for few months. 
Recently, there are much good and bad things happened on me, friends and peoples around me.
2013 just passed and it comes to 2014. 
Yeah! Happy New Year, Happy Chinese New Year & Happy Valentines Day as well!
(Yes!! I know I'm late! Just forgive me~)
.
Well~ I would like to mention a blissful thing at here !
.

Amanda is married!!
Congratulations!
.
Here are some pictures for her wedding dinner at Penang (Cititel Hotel),
KL (Sin Choi Wah REstaurant) and Actual day~


The decoration in Cititel Hotel, Penang. It looks simple yet grand. 
The service is quite good as well. They served cocktails and  tidbits before the dinner start.



Cherlyn, ChunOnn and I arrived there and we set up something. After that, camwhore pictures alot!







In the another week, we are also attended her wedding dinner at KL.
Yes! We're the first guest to reach the restaurant and set up the photo boot and reception booth as well.
Before we do the serious thing, we do some stupid things ! haha













Yea! Although my face looks so red and tipsy but I'm totally ok! no doubt!




The gorgeous bride~




After two days the wedding dinner at KL and it comes to Wedding actual day~
Royale Bintang Hotel is really nice and comfortable!
You can hang out / tea time in their executive lounge.
Well, the day before the actual day.
I was rushing to prepare DIY flower bracelet.






Yeah~ It is all handmade.. DIY flower bracelet
It is simple and easy~
Go to Daiso, pick any flowers you want. 
(As pictures shown, I'm only using pink & white flowers for the bracelet)
Do not mix and match too much of clours. Simple and nice will do.
Of course, the bracelet needs to match with the theme and bride's bouquet.
It was tough to make nice at first..But calm down and do.. This is how i'm settled all this bracelet! 
LOL


The bride's pyjamas. For Chinese culture, bride will need to wear red/ pink new pyjamas to sleep one night before the actual day. 





The decoration for the whole room~






The Vow~






We should do this in this beautiful hotel! haha


The suite room!
















Actual day~


Pinky all the way!



The Heng Dais~


Once again, Congratulations to Keng & Amanda!
Happy Marriage!
Attached Pre-wedding picture video below!
Personally, I think the pre-wedding pictures are damn nice. The skill, editing and the feel so great!
The gown is quite stylish and the hairdo is simple yet looks gorgeous..
Check this out!


No comments: