Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

MY 24th Birthday

Anyone throwing a Birthday celebration before?
What kind of celebration you had in your past birthday?
For me, I just had a lovely and simple birthday celebration with friends and family.
Don't you think so? When you are growing bigger and older, your birthday celebration slowly will become more simpler. Maybe just a cake & dinner?
Well, it is all depends on how you want or wish your birthday celebration would be.

My birthday eve- I just spent my night with two pretty girls in a traditional eastern restaurant
with a cake. It is more than enough. 
A true friend is never taking your for granted and get benefit from you. 
A true friend has never hiding you something and plan to cheat you.
A true friend is when you need help and he/she will be there for you.
.
I came to the world for 24 years. I met many different kinds of peoples with their mask & without a mask.
Everytime, I took it as a learning and trying to learn from the lesson in term of how to be a good friend, good son, good employee, good sociable person in this society.
Regale your friends & family same as how they treat you; push aside or stay away from the multitudes who are take you for granted.- Allensecret LOL!
.
蒸心蒸意 Steam Room - The Best of Oriental Cuisine
The traditional Chinese cuisine restaurant.
http://www.steamroom.com.my/
The foods they served are just nice and suit our taste.
For Chinese food, it is hard to deliver a standard taste for everyone.
But surprisingly, the food served by Steam Room suit me.



Thanks to them~~ <3 p="">


Double steamed soup with herbs and chicken

Steamed egg with superior soy sauce


House vegetables with preserved radish and minced pork

My birthday sweet cake

.

On the actual day.. I actually spent my day with my siblings.
and we went to 1126 Restaurant.
It is located Geting Sempah/ Janda Baik. I guess it is quite popular to eat seafood.
The price is reasonable too!
Thanks to sisters, sister-in-law and one of her bf.. <3 p="">

My sister bought me 6 cupcakes from Wondermilk!
The cute cupcakes are sweet enough :)

My cutey princess...holding her duck-duck so tightly.. =.=




Thanks to them~





Still holding the duck-duck...







.
After blowing my cake, here comes the main dishes...







Delicious right?
The price is actually not expensive and the food is really delicious. should give a try !
Besides the dinner, my sister bought me a bracelet from Guess as a pressie!
Thanks to her!
.
Happy 24th Birthday !

On the other day, I had a tea time with two pretties again.




Picha again!
.
Hang out with buddies often is a good activity!
Haha..

Stay Tuned!




No comments: