Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, January 2, 2009

the end of the movie of 2008 ; 2009 new episode is coming..

A new episode of my life movie is coming...
my new life in 2009 !! The Title is "Change My Life , Change My Luck "
haha....the title is quite stupid ..i think...
anyway , is a theme for me , myself...

2008 was ending ... What i have done is 2008 ?
eat , sleep , play , and somemore..? Ohhya ! shopping...
studying...i don't think i did it well...so, im so sorry to my dad and mom...sorry for them...
2008 ....i had many many and many unhappy matter....what can i say that is unhappy 60% and happy 40% in a whole year of 2008....
2008 the old episode ... will be keep in my memory... 2009 a new film of my life in 2009...
everyone also is a director of own movie....have own style, own movie....
everyone also has character in every movie...

life such as a movie...movie is act out from our life...

anyway, 2009 do my best and keep on going my target...
come on ! i can do it....a..s...w..e...l..l...~~~

just now kaigor argue with me..
both of us like small kids...haha
always like that...
wish he work hard in his working and be manager someday...^^

and

wish my all friends will be happy and all da best for them !!!^^

dunno what i want to write d....overall..., ALL DA BEST FOR EVERYONE I KNOW !! ^^
GAMBATEH !!

No comments: