Blog gif

Blog gif

Thursday, January 15, 2009

An Ordinary Day

Today , a nice day ...

Nice mood for study ...

Today i can wake up early morning ...
MIRACLE !
Today went to school and many many students in school NOW !

Jan intake ( foundation and degree student ) and degree students ( second semester and third
semester ) ...

Cafeteria has crowded many students ....OMG !

No place for me ...T.T and hot ...

Today, got a competition for mass comm in school ...

TA 10 got the champion of the press conference ...

I dunno Why TA 19 din get ... because i think TA 19 have done well in this competition ...

aikzz...Kelvin , don give up ... next sem can do better in other subject ...!

After that , i went to pasar malam with Chung( my crazy roomate)...

I settle my dinner with a curry chicken rice and a pack of saimailou ais ...

All add up just RM 4.60 only ...

At night , i had gambling with Sue and Chung for a while...
Because we are damn bored tonight ... ( we had a benign gambling )
Then ... ,
i continue to chit-chat with my friends ... ^^ till now ...

I got to sleep soon ...

Good night , everyone !
Sweet dream i wish ...*****



Tomorow will be a better day ...

- ^ ^ -




Simply taking the photo ... =.=

No comments: