Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Latest Diary ...

Thats Me ...
The latest photo ...
2009 / 01 /09 ...
Always the same ...


Cant lose anymore !!
I cant lose anymore !!
I really cant lose anymore !!
Everyone here must think that why im so stupid ...
Why i want to compare with others ...
i got a friend asked me. Why don give yourself set a target ? why must compare with others ?
There is no WHY and there is no answer...
maybe im think that compare with others as my target ...
To win over ... is just my target ...
My friend said me i had change alot now ...
Said that im an emotional guy now and different with last time ...
Am i changed ? lolxxx...is just me ...
Im think that everyone not so deep-felt to know who i am ...
Even though my friends , family or anyone who know me ...
What im try to say that is i know who am i ... and i know what im doing now ...
My friends trying to describe me sometimes ... they are not so clearly about me ...
And im so difficult to discribe with them ... sometimes i cant use any words to describe ...
I don't understand how to describe ... But im clearly know who i am ...
I lose many thing since i was young ...
I hate the feeling ...
I really hate the feeling ...
even my confidence i also to lose out ...
And now i be more cowardice ...
Thats all for tonight ...
~Good Night ~


No comments: