Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feverous sick



Well... my dream come true...

i told my brother ,"i hope i can sick someday, so that i can slim down..."

now...really come true...! XoX

yesterday night...high fever ...my head feels so pain and faint...my hand and feet feel so cold...

so, go to clinic and visit the doctor again...

this morning, high fever ! i can feel that my eyes can burn something...my head and boil eggs...

really uncomfortable...and damn irascible...

i slept a whole day today...shit...~~~

today a little cute girl came and visited me...thanks her...accompany me a whole evening...hehe...so happy...^.^

well....end of the every sem break sure i sick...

last sem is chicken pox...

this sem is high fever...

i don't know next sem break i will have any sick belongs to me...=.=


wait and see ~


* 26th my result may be announce... *

worrying now... hope god really make my dream come true...

* let me pass 2.0 ... god bless me ... i love you ... *

No comments: