Blog gif

Blog gif

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Freak Moody

Busy a whole day.... finally settled everything...
but what is the fucking hell..?!
im moody today...
and scold by mom this evening...just because of the CD copy...
Shuuttt !!
and im rushing time and go to burn the FUCKING CD to her...
because i have to fetch my brother go to tuition on time...is just left half an hour for me to find Pc shop to burn the STUPID cd... fuck !! and my brother scold by mom also...he just angry at there... and everything i need to settle...if not, my mom will nagging and nagging...
Shuuuutt !!!
fine...done it ! and fast speed to go back home and take my dinner + bath...
next, fetch my mom go to her program...(actually im gulp back my dinner and bath like a cow)
next... go to friends house and hang out together...
chit-chat till 12.30am... back home... and preparing the things to going back to kampar...
and till now....

sorry....moody a whole day....because too busy for me suddenly...
i think is my personality or attitude... whatever ! just sleep early ....
good night.....bye..~
good luck ...!

No comments: