Blog gif

Blog gif

Sunday, February 8, 2009

N But E


4 am now ...

How is my feeling ?

N But E ... (Nervous But Exciting)

everything will go smoothly i wish ...

Today, i finished the Sociology paper ...

so luckily i know how to do ... ( Dunno whether is right or wrong)

Because all i wrote is rubbish and repeat and repeat the point ...(actually is the same point)

but i hope i can pass it...Besides this subject, i hope i can pass all the subjects too ...

and My CGPA must pass ! ... if not, i need to repeat the sem ...

I DON WANT !

Utar ... is an uni that easy to in AND easy to kick ...

I hope im not the one who is so "lucky".

GOD ! You Love Me ? If you love me , then bless me ...help me to pass this sem ...

I Love You So Much ! God ...( belief in God - a point of the sociology sub )

X.X

Tuesday, Marketing !

Wow ! Amazing ... really amazing ...

BECAUSE GOT ALOT OF THINGS TO STUDY !


aikzzz ... Bless me , everyone !





No comments: