Blog gif

Blog gif

Monday, April 20, 2009

Alone Along The Road

Friday , i will back to hometown normally ...
so ... after i came back ,i feel so hot ... it is damn hot compare with kampar ...
once i come back i will be a driver of my brother ...
He Is Busy & I Will Busy ...
I will stay at house and switch on the air-con ... i wont go out at noon as well ...
It is so so so Hot ~
Tonight , felt so boring ~ and i took a car & driving alone ...
Driving alone ... listening FM ... feels bored ...
So ~
I take race with other cars ... lol ~ they challenge my speed and patient ...
finally I WON ! yeah yeah ! syok ~
& then went to sue house and chit-chat a while ...
on the way i back from sue house i saw Ck , Sengle and Weixiang ...
so ~ i went to ck house and chit-chat again ~
We chat so many things ... aikz What can i say is We still Best Friends ...
i back to home around 12.30am ... because of my dad calling ~
Tomorrow morning will have a breakfast with them ... ck, sue , sengle & kk ...
And need to sleep now ~
Off !
Night.
(How we change but we still the remain ,
We won't change & we're best friends ;
We won't forget the day we have ,
Nothing can break what we have.)

1 comment:

Bell Ng said...

whr's ur hometown oo? study @ kampar now?