Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, April 3, 2009

Done What i've Did & Do What you Should Done

Assignment ~ Assignment ~ Assignment ~
Completed Finally !
What i have did and done ...
Psychology assignment almost makes me be a psycho ~
I do and redo the graph for many times...
5 questions, one question got 3 graph...
means that i have to complete 15 graph before the due date (Today)~Diu...
And somemore told teacher that we do NOthing ...haha~ ! so what is this? Who calculate the date ? Draw the graph ? Think the all idea ?
FUCK OFF YOUR MOUTH ! pls~
Don't try to spoil our image infront of lecturer...
And try to grab your "good image" infront of lecturer !
It is not good for you ... even what you did ...
I know what you think and what you will do for your next planning...
DON'T TRY TO IRRITATE AND CHALLENGE ME !
IF NOT, I WILL DO MORE FIERCELY AND RUTHLESS THAN YOU !
Please Behave Your Attitude And Your Behaviour !
If keep on like that , im sure you didn't have any FRIENDS with you ~
What i want to say is Do What You Should Do ! Don't Try To Over Step The Mark !
Assignment finished ~ No Annoying No Carking ~
How agony mix in with others for an assignment...
But it is last and finally for this sem~
Can concentrate on my study now ...
3 weeks later is the final exam ! I Should Do My Revision Start Onwards...
4/4 hehe~ Thanks giving night for buddhist club...
im so exciting for this meaningful night now...
Even practise and practise for so many times... but my voice still the remain...No Improve At All ! I try to get the technic of it ... But still can't ... Oh ~ Gosh!
Yesterday was a Drama Night ... it organised by public speaking and drama club ...
It is nice and funny ... But the p.a system poor abit ~ it disturb the sketch running ...
Is It Our School P.A System So Poor ? i hope nothing "Surprise" can be happen to the event...
Tomorrow will be exciting and tired day for me ~
2 pm prepare for rehearsal and 7 pm the event begin...
No time for me to rest ... exclude morning =.=
Haiz... Sue said my face being worst ~
Gosh ! Gosh ! Gosh !
So i better sleep early ...~
- Exciting For Meaningful Night -

No comments: