Blog gif

Blog gif

Friday, April 24, 2009

Speechless Dying Wish

Speechless ~ what can I say is just speechless …
Everything come so surprise and scary … it makes me can’t handle in this moment …
I don’t know what the next step I should do … Keep Fighting for Exam or what?
Although I knew the answer but I still need to complete it …
How to tell them? Or I just keep silent? I don’t want they feel disappointed on me and give up on me …
But I make them disappointed in this time … I feel so sorry …
Why I have so many problems in my life? Why everyone can go smoothly except me?
Are they lucky or I’m the one unlucky? Speechless ~
If I know the answer early… maybe I can change it … but it is too late for me …
What can I do is just accepting what I get … nothing can do...
I cry hopelessly
Cause everything is too late for me
I cry silently
Cause makes them give up on me
Tomorrow is my deadline ...
&
Finally my ...

Dying Wish:

I hope miracles besides on me right now …
Miracles can change my life.
Good luck, everyone ~ All The Best…

1 comment:

ahhkel said...

Not everyone can go smoothly in their life...Not you are the one who pass through a rough road, other as well...just be strong and everything will be ok, my bro