Blog gif

Blog gif

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hot Delivery Pizza Hut @ My Dinner + Supper

My Dinner plus supper ...
we called Pizza Hut delivery~
I saw a leaflet ...
then we just order ...
a Hot Delivery Pizza Hut @ My Dinner + Supper...
RM 36.65 for three regular pizza ...
Worth !!
We got three person, so we just need to paid RM 12 per person !!
This promotion till Hari Raya ~ So Hurry up ...


Yeah ~ Yeah ~ It is a piece of pizza ~
( sweat...)

Guess what it is ? LoL ...
It is chili source ~
i just edited it ~
Cute ? LoL...Kaka

See ya ~ Good Night ~

( Next Post : Kanye West interrupts Taylor Swift ..What is going on?? )

2 comments:

幸福王子 said...

it is really so worth!
I will go for a try ~
thanks for sharing ~

allen said...

lol...yeah ~ welcome, man...i just sharing with you all my life ~ ><