Blog gif

Blog gif

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

OLDTOWN with them !?

Yeah ~ i went to Old Town last weekend again ~
Oh..There is the place that i often visit .. ( No other places to go~)
Uhhu ~ the interesting thing is my parents go to OLD TOWN for supper ?!
They shocked me ~ Because they seldom to go out for supper or even yumcha ~
So, this is the second time for them yumcha with bro&me i think ...
Lolxxx ...

This is my dad ..
This is my mom of course ~

Yeah ~ my little bro ... ( once i go back to hometown FOR SURE he will yumcha with me at night ..)
Yeah yeah ~ Toast - my supper ..

Weekend with them .. will go back to hometown this week again ~ Seeya!

1 comment:

Xue Yi said...

Huh...dad and mom joined you all for supper?hahahaha...but is good ma at least they are update to date ma...shld bring them to Sushi King also..hahah...lagi up to date....hahah